Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Settling In

Not too much to report from the land of Alex. We're still settling back into our previous home. This Saturday will be two weeks since the big move. Alex has been surprisingly very calm and collected during our rides, in what I consider to be quite a spooky indoor. He HAS thrown in a few little "Alex Moves" just to let me know he hasn't been a victim of an invasion of the body snatchers :) but nothing of any concern or near the shenanigans I was expecting. I have to say, I'm very impressed and encouraged.

Hoping to get out for a hack this weekend when it's 60 degrees hooray!

HI!

2 comments:

  1. The P indoor definitely is spooky! Glad that guys are getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that all is going well and that Alex is keeping you on your toes within reason obvs ☺

    ReplyDelete