|Liebster Blog Award!|
I'm so excited to be nominated! Thanks so much to Hawk at Forging Fiction for the nod, I've never been nominated for a blog award :-)
How to accept the award: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
- I was born on April 15th, which is, of course, Tax Day.
- I love Sushi, I could literally eat it almost every day.
- I've owned a boa constrictor and a ferret as pets.
- I'm a huge NFL Football fan, particularly of the Green Bay Packers.
- One day, I'd like to have my own farm, so I can see my horses when I wake up AND before I go to sleep.
- My favorite color is Green, which is convenient because it's one of my "horse colors."
- I love Photography and wish I could do it as a profession.
- I've watched every season of Sex and the City at least 5 times.
- I talk to my horse... like out loud.
- I once rode a cross-country course in 100 degree heat with a very recently broken nose.
- My favorite movies are mostly historical, Gladiator, Braveheart, Lincoln...
Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
The first time I jumped at a horse show.
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
The ability to be in two places at one time.
3. You have one wish - what would you do with it?
To travel to every country in the world.
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What are you most passionate about right now?
6. You win the lottery. What is the first thing you buy?
Horse farm with house.
7. What is something that intimidates you?
Super pretty "girly" girls... seriously.
8. What is a quote that best describes you?
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
9. If you had a week off from work, what would you do?
Catch up on all the things I keep meaning to do, but never find time for...
10. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
11. What is the most dangerous/daring activity you have ever partaken in?
Does holding a Tarantula count? :-)
11 questions for nominees:
- Why did you start blogging and who in real life knows that you blog?
- Black or brown tack?
- Favorite Comfort food?
- Favorite Color?
- If you could ride any horse (living or not), who would it be?
- What other pets do you own?
- What is your "hidden talent?"
- You win the lottery, what would you buy first?
- You can travel anywhere, for an infinite amount of time, with an infinite amount of money, where do you go?
- You're intimidated by?
- Favorite movie?
11 bloggers: I wasn't sure at this point who had been nominated, I tried not to pick those who had, but if this is one of multiple nominations, I'm sorry!
- Kelly at Princess Diva Diaries
- Karly at All In
- Martha at (Re) Training as an Adult Eventing Rider
- Mary at Simply Horse-Crazy
- Syd at From Racehorse to Princess
- Redheadlins at My Mojito
- Lauren at She Moved to Texas
- Sarah at Collecting Thoroughbreds
- Suzie at Diary of a Young Horse
- Kelly at Dressage Pony
- Hillary at Equestrian at Hart